Thursday, January 22, 2009

Controls Panel Pieces Have Been Ordered

I had a nice spreadsheet with links and pricing information made up, but since it had been a while (5+ months) since I really researched it all, I've spent the last few days making sure of what I wanted again. Today I finally got the stuff ordered. Here's a quick rundown:

An Ipac4 interface:
ipac4


Happ Competition Joysticks x4:
(In red, blue, green, and yellow)
joystick

Happ Competition Pushbuttons for controls and admin:
pushbuttons

Happ Players 1-4 Pushbuttons:
playerbuttons

I'm stoked now, because this is really going to come together quick it seems. I still have about 15gigs of roms to sift through on the computer, but it'll be worth it. If anyone has a suggestion on a front end, let me know. Right now I'm leaning towards MAMEWAH, but that could change.

Next up: buying the hardware and starting to make some cuts.

No comments: